1) Our Commitment to Privacy
2) What Information is Collected
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records the basic information about your visits to our site.
3) How and When the Information is Used
The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
4) How We Protect Your Information
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission.
Your access to some services is password protected, and we advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign-out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5) Who Has Access to the Information
Information about our users is important to us. Our policy is to not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission.
6) Methods We Use to Protect Your Information
We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may use this website only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
8) How You Can Access Your Information
You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an email to email@example.com.
11) Effective Date