Certain Key Sectors have established New Trends. Deepcaster reveals these and a strategy for realizing their profit potential in this week’s Alert, “Key Sector New Trends; Forecasts: US$/€, U.S. T-Notes, T-Bonds, & Interest Rates; Equities; Gold & Silver; Crude Oil & Copper,” posted in ‘Alerts Cache’ under the menu item ‘SUBSCRIBER LOGIN,’ on Deepcaster.com.
Regarding Deepcaster’s April 2018 Letter and Threats to Freedom, see Note 1.
Regarding Deepcaster’s BUY RECO for a $6 Stock yielding 16% and our earlier Forecast of Facebook’s and Oracle’s Takedown, see Note 2.
Regarding the #1 Asset for Profit and Wealth Protection, see Note 3.
Regarding recent Profits Taken, see Note 4, including recently 60% on a Lithium Mining Company.
To Subscribe by Credit Card, click on “SUBSCRIBE” on the Top Menu and select the level of your subscription for secure Checkout and Login.
To ensure you receive Notice of all new Alerts, Letters, Articles and Take Profit Notices, add your email address and click on the RECEIVE NOTICES button.
LOGIN instructions are posted on the ‘SUBSCRIBER LOGIN’ page (Top Menu).
March 29, 2018
Note 1: Surmounting Impediments to Profit and Wealth Protection in increasingly Volatile Markets requires Understanding and Surmounting Threats to Freedom, though these Threats to Freedom are not always as obvious.
In our April Letter, Deepcaster exposes several Main Freedom Threats and indicates how to help Surmount them and thus enhance Opportunities for Profit and Wealth Protection. Read “Profit, Wealth Protection and Freedom in Volatile Markets,” posted in ‘Latest Letter & Archives’ under the menu item ‘SUBSCRIBER LOGIN,’ on Deepcaster.com.
Note 2: Deepcaster’s earlier Forecast of Facebook’s and Oracle’s Takedown is being fulfilled. Today Deepcaster reiterates earlier forecasts and forecasts New Mega-Moves and recommends a $6 Stock yielding over 16%.
Read Deepcaster’s recent Alert, “Next Mega-Moves; 16% Yield BUY RECO; Forecasts: US$/€, U.S. T-Notes, T-Bonds, & Interest Rates; Equities; Gold & Silver; Crude Oil & Copper,” posted in ‘Alerts Cache’ under the menu item ‘SUBSCRIBER LOGIN,’ on Deepcaster.com.
Note 3: With U.S. national debt approaching $22 trillion and the prospect of a $1.5 to $2 trillion annual budget deficit for years to come, one can see the big Trigger approaching.
But there is still time to buy the #1 Asset for Profit and Protection before it Rockets up. Read Deepcaster’s latest Alert “Big Trigger Approaching – #1 Asset for Profiting and Protecting,” posted in ‘Alerts Cache’ under the menu item ‘SUBSCRIBER LOGIN,’ on Deepcaster.com.
Note 4: Our attention to Key Timing Signals and Interventionals and accurate statistics has facilitated Recommendations which have performed well lately. Consider our profits taken in 2018 in our Speculative and Fortress Assets Portfolios* posted under ‘SUBSCRIBER LOGIN‘
- 60% Profit on a Premier Lithium Miner after only 21 months on March 23, 2018 (i.e., about 44% Annualized)
- 35% Profit on a High Yield Bond Fund Short after only 34 days on February 6, 2018 (i.e., about 400% Annualized)
- 50% Profit on a P.M. Streaming Company after only 6.5 years on February 1, 2018 (i.e., about 7.5% Annualized)
- 115% Profit on a Premier Lithium Miner after only 18 months on January 4, 2018 (i.e., about 80% Annualized)
- 90% Profit on a Premier Lithium Miner after only 16 months on November 29, 2017 (i.e., about 70% Annualized)
- 55% Profit on a Mobile Media Company after less than 7 months on November 10, 2017 (i.e., about 115% Annualized)
- 90% Profit on a P M Royalty Streaming Company on October 5, 2017 after just 52 months, (i.e., about 20% Annualized)
- 33% Profit on Independent Holding Company on August 30, 2017 after just 4 months (i.e., about 100% Annualized)
- 85% Profit on P.M. ETF on August 1, 2017 after just 15 months (i.e., about 70% Annualized)
Deepcaster’s Profits Taken in 2017, 2016 and 2015 included such successes as 105%, 90%, and 55% after just 16 days, 110%, 60% 130% and 75%, 65%, 50% in 2 days, 90%, 80% in 6 days, 110% in 3 days, 265% in 57 days, 65% in 2 days.
*Past Profitable Performance is no assurance of future Profitable Performance.