Deepcaster’s recommendation is a company which invests in the middle, as it were, of an industry which is likely not going out of Business even in a recession, or Crash. See our latest High Yielding Buy Recommendation in this week’s Alert, “9.9% Yielding Recession Resistant BUY RECO,” on Deepcaster LLC.
Paid Subscribers can see All Deepcaster’s Buy Recommendations & Bull Sectors posted under SUBSCRIBERS especially of a recently recommended Gold Royalty company. See also Recent Profits Taken and Portfolios.
As Deepcaster forecast, Volatility and Sector Mega-Move Trends are intensifying and we expect them to intensify further.
Regarding Deepcaster’s recent Multi-100% Buy Recommendation, see Note 1.
Regarding Deepcaster’s recent Forecasts, see Note 2.
Regarding Fed easing and Market moves down, see Note 3.
Regarding monitoring Cartel Interventions, see Note 4.
Regarding Recent Profits Taken, see Note 5 for more Buy Recos & Investment Intelligence.
August 23, 2019
Note 1: A new ETF with Multi-100% Profit Potential just hit the Market and it has an extraordinary degree of downside protection, including being backed by a Government! Deepcaster tells you why it is our BUY RECO Today on Deepcaster LLC.
Note 2: Deepcaster’s Forecasts have been spot on recently, and our recent Buy Recommendations show dramatic gains. But more Mega-Moves are coming. Read our Forecasts and consider our Buy Recommendations in Deepcaster’s last week’s Alert, posted on DeepcasterLLC.
Note 3: U.S. Equities have been hitting record Highs in recent weeks due in large part to the prospect of The Fed easing and especially to very low interest rates which have facilitated huge borrowing to artificially boost those Equities and other Financial Assets Prices. And late this week we have seen modest moves down.
But quite apart from the Threat posed by all that Debt other intensifying Forces are mobilizing to launch Mega-Moves. See our recent Alert, posted on DeepcasterLLC.
Note 4: Monitoring and Surmounting (when Possible) Cartel (see *) Interventions has long been a most important component of Deepcaster’s 4 Factor (Fundamentals, Technicals, Interventionals, Macros) approach to the Markets.
In this Letter we indicate how and in what situations Investors and Traders can Surmount and make some specific Buy Recommendations in our August Letter, “Surmounting Ongoing Interventions for Profit,” posted on Deepcaster.com.
Note 5: Our attention to Key Timing Signals and Interventionals and accurate statistics has facilitated Recommendations which have performed well lately. Consider our profits taken in recent months in our Speculative and Fortress Assets Portfolios:
- 14% Profit on a Triple-Leveraged ETF on August 5, 2019 in just two weeks
- 72% Profit on a Bull Sector ETF/ETN on June 24, 2019
- 32% Profit on a Market Volatility ETF on May 7, 2019 in just three weeks
- 50% Profit on a Gold Royalty Company on April 8, 2019
- 70% Profit on a Bull Sector ETF/ETN on January 22, 2019
- 115% Profit on the Volatility Index on January 3, 2019
- 70% Profit on a Bull Sector ETF/ETN on December 12, 2018
- 60% Profit on the Volatility Index on December 6, 2018
* We encourage those who doubt the scope and power of Overt and Covert Interventions by a Fed-led Cartel of Key Central Bankers and Favored Financial Institutions to read Deepcaster’s Report, “Surmounting Impending Unavoidable Market Sectors Disasters for Profit and Protection” on the ‘Two Free Reports’ page at www.deepcaster.com. Also consider the substantial evidence collected by the Gold AntiTrust Action Committee at www.gata.org, including testimony before the CFTC, for information on precious metals price manipulation, and manipulation in other Markets. Virtually all of the evidence for Intervention has been gleaned from publicly available records. Deepcaster’s profitable recommendations displayed at www.deepcaster.com have been facilitated by attention to these “Interventionals.” Attention to The Interventionals facilitated Deepcaster’s recommending five short positions prior to the Fall, 2008 Market Crash all of which were subsequently liquidated profitably.