Deepcaster’s Paid Subscribers Log In procedure has been simplified.
Now, Paid Subscribers may enter the Paid Subscribers areas via either the page they wish to view or the LOG IN | LOG OUT | YOUR PROFILE section on the Side Bar Menu.
Via PAID SUBSCRIBER ONLY (SUBSCRIBERS) Page:
- Select the Page you wish to view from the Drop-Down Menu under SUBSCRIBERS
- Click on the Log In button,
- Enter your User Name and Password (as before) in WordPress Log In window
- Click on the WordPress Log In button and you will be returned to the “Subscriber Only” page you selected.
- You may then visit any page on the Deepcaster site for which you have a paid subscription without having to log in again.
Via LOG IN | LOG OUT | YOUR PROFILE:
- Click on Log In
- Enter User Name and Password in WordPress Log In window
- You will be returned to the SUBSCRIBERS page from which you can visit any page on the Deepcaster site for which you have a paid subscription without having to log in again
To log out, click on the Log Out beneath LOG IN | LOG OUT | YOUR PROFILE.
To update your profile, click on Your Profile beneath LOG IN | LOG OUT | YOUR PROFILE.
If you have any difficulty, please use the Contact Form and Customer Service will respond as soon as possible.
May 21, 2018